VT GeoStrap stripes are planar structures consisting of a core of high tenacity polyester yarn tendons encased in a polymer sheath. The stripes are suitable for reinforcement application in combination with concrete wall facing. They amongst the most tried and tested Geostrap in the world offering 120 year design life and high performance.The incredibly tough polymer sheath is resistance to physical, chemical and biological conditions found in reinforced soil structures. We are manufacturing VT GeoStrap stripes in different Tensile Strength from 20 kN to 100 kN.
Application Area of Geo Strap
- RE wall/Retaining wall/Reinforced
- Area Stabilization & Backfill
- Railway Track
- Standard Tensile strength up to 100 kN or as per end users requirement.
- Tough, durable polymer sheath & High modules
- Low creep characteristics
- Highly resistant to chemical, micro-organism, UV radiation and mechanical damage
- Strip is not erected to all soil slopes.
- There light weight is very advantageous for transportation and easy installation.
- This system is flexible against design change in accordance with job site condition.
- Easy to install