Owing to the expertise of our skilled professionals, we are able to manufacture, export and supply our clients high quality range of Woven Geotextile. The offered geotextile is woven under the strict vigilance of our deft professionals using top-notch quality raw materials and innovative techniques in tandem with international quality standards. This geotextile finds its wide applications in various civil applications such as highways, reservoir, waste and chemical management for preventing soil erosion. Further, we are offering this Woven Geotextile to the clients in finishes and dimensions at marginal prices.
Woven Geotextiles are manufactured from multifilament yarns and weaving monofilament. We are engineering highly firm polyester geotextile and multifilament PP fabric on completely automatic German Dornier looms.
We are engineering polypropylene woven geotextiles using tensile forte spreading up to 300 kn/m.
We are making polyester woven geotextiles with tensile forte spreading up to 900kn/m.
We can also make up to 3.85 mtrs width.
- Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric provide outstanding water and air penetrability and imitate convenient to the ground for rapid fitting. They provide the most prevalent variety of landscape fabric and are obtainable in a diversity of structures. These comprise heat bonded or needle punched Spun Bonded Polyester Geotextile, Polypropylene Geotextile Fabrics, coated and bonded Nonwoven Geotextile etc.
- Geo textile-Airport Runways/Roads/Railways
- Separation: Woven Geotextile and non-woven Geotextiles deliver lasting parting of the cumulative base out of the subgrade soil. By untying these two substances, the Geotextile upholds the original width of the roadway total. This is the most vital Geotextile purpose for roads, chiefly while the road is being built on feeble subgrade soils.
- Filtration and Drainage: Geotextile lets the ground water to permit into the subsurface drain deprived of eroding the soil and serving the ground from worsening making the life of the roads long lasting.
- Stabilization: Advanced strength polyester and PP woven geotextiles deliver forte to the roads therefore making it increase in the real bearing capacity of low forte sub-grade soils and upsurge the life of the roads.
- Railways: In Railway tracks the usage of high forte woven geotextiles upsurges the periods amid track upkeep. They are placed amid the prevailing creation and the ballast layer to stop the sub-grade from propelling in to the ballast layer, thus upholding structural integrity.
- Airport Runways: High ductile Geotextile woven fabrics are taken into use in runways for strengthening. Non-woven Geotextiles are taken into use for drainage blankets and for percolation purpose.
- Erosion Control: Geotextiles stop the erosion of soil on the hills and mountainous areas. Nonwoven Geotextile gives real drainage for water flow and also it prevents the soil particle after washing out.
- Heat and compression resistance
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent resistant against tear and abrasion
- Rugged design