|Home||» Products||» Draincells||» Drain Cell|
Drain cell Installation Procedure Technical Data
1. Primarily we do the waterproofing.
2. We can put a supplementary waterproofing film 250 micron (HDPE) sheet under the drain cell overhead the slab.
3. We must select the drain cell from four variability as per uses.
4. Cut the drain cell according to shape. Untrained and interlock them.
5. We must place the drain cell flat as well as perpendicular too.
6. Put the filter fabric above the drainage cell letting for a 4” overlay at apiece seam. Let for extra fabric to cushion the limits of the drainage cell about the perimeter in contradiction of the waterproof skin and walls
7. Connect the drainage cell sheer to the stockades of planter boxers if obligatory and shelter with filter fabric. Let adequate overlap to the flat units
8. Lay a 50-100mm coating of washed rough river sand to perform like a filtration layer above the fabric
9. Lay the soil outline to the obligatory depth.